Current Jobs Openings
- 2+ Years’ experience in Android Studio, Gradle, GIT for Android development environment
- Understanding of application architecture and object-oriented design should be having an approach for building reusable components.
- Gson, Retrofit, Volley library, and Google Maps
- Understands Activity & Fragment lifecycle
- Content Provider understanding
- Different types of services (normal service, bound service, IntentService, and AIDL Service)
- Launch modes available, Handler, Looper
- Excellent analytical, debugging and troubleshooting skills (battery usage, network usage optimization, etc)
- Proficiency in Swift, objective C and C
- Excellent on Application Deployment, Provisioning Profile, Certification
- Experience in iOS frameworks such as core data, core animation, etc
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services on Web Services [ GET, POST ], JSON & XML Parsing
- Complete Understanding of apple design principles and interface guidelines, Experience with Agile and Scrums
- Familiarity with UIKit, Foundation, CoreGraphics, Photo Library, Camera, Social Framework, Web Views, Media Frameworks, SQLite, Firebase DeepLink, Analytics, Store Kit, Touch Id and Substantial command over UIKit, UIKit Dynamics, Realm other frameworks and Knowledge on Pods
- Exposure to cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Experience in code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial or SVN
- Experience with Offline Storage, Threading, and Performance Tuning
- Knowledge of Fabric, FastLane, Pivotal Tracker
- Knowledge of Data Structure & Algorithms.
- Strong OOPs concepts
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
Mean Stack Developer
- Working experience as a mean stack developer 2-3 years.
- In-depth knowledge of NodeJS, ExpressJS.
- Experience creating front-end application using html5, Angularjs/Angular.
- Proficiency in source control tools like Git, svn
- Relevant experience in MYSQL, MongoDB
- Knowledge of HTML5, Angularjs, MVC, CSS, Bootstrap, SPA.